ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Chad wrote me and asked 9 really good questions about robot trading.
I decided to call him up and answer his questions.
You’ll get answers to these (and more) questions in this episode:
- What is the 1 (or 2) thing(s) that a new trader can do before ever opening an account to put them on the road to success?
- If trading with robots is as easy as it sounds. Why isn’t everyone making money doing it?
- What is the difference between someone succeeding at robotic trading and someone who doesn’t?
- What do you mean by “get the robot out of trouble?”
- If I’m running robots in my account can I discretionary trade also?
- What is the smallest amount of starting capital a person needs to get started?
- What is a VPS? And what is the benefit?
- What do I do if the robots get shut down or closed out?
- Why do you choose to run the robots in ForEx? Can we do it on other financial instruments?
For more information about Chad’s podcast, visit:
To get the robots, visit: